Tuesday, April 28, 2015

face .off

 
 
(1)
I am not supposed to write
unless I am "in synch " with them
ever.
                     but I do anyway...
I can't help it.
                               I don't know why.,,and they don't really care if I don't know why..

the jist is.                             .i am presented all these "packs" of information

         like I am some player piano..or something what these stories PLAY upon me..
what ideas ..non vocalized but intrinsic ideas .. that "come to foam" at that top of what used to be ...my mind alone..
to see.in a way how a song
(an idea)\
is COVERED, replayed...by a musician given a fixed set of notes...

 they"play stories through me" like I am some projector ..so they can see what "shines' out on some screen .after it's been  process by my mind
like the little cogs in my mind are like spools for their film to attach to and see what my cogs do with a specific input
..
that's wrong..just plain wrong wrong
although it did work
 believe it or not with paintings..
but than they said
no more painting.
from now on we think each other paintings..which used to be cool but now i'm like I wonder where these thought paintings went ?
cuz ..in way..in a big mind they're MINE
I 'm gonna have to start painting even if they go "spooky" on me
 I need money man..
and I used to make some dough painting
with or without
the interface I did Ok

but they say money always I will be taken care of by XXXX
or the next"placed guy" they send along to be my "handler"/boyfriend
never do I get 'adult like money"
maybe I do but they know I don't have like 'adult like thinking"
cuz' the literally made sure I was told I would always be
a bit dim ..or overwhelmed by
"everyday stuff NORMAL grown ups have to do ..well//to be Grown Ups
Tru Christie gloats about how"wiring" when I was young was deliberately
discombobulated so I can't no matter what ever be..
really "Here'
really "present"
always I would be far away....
and appear this way
I was made ONLY to communicate
via Brain Interface
and "why I resist" is beyond them
why I want to be like other people
who aren't "talking to Harvey" all day...amuses them
Christ oh mighty sometime s I just want to be dead ..than be lorded over by
Mandlers..or XXXX and all the XXXXs that came before and might follow...it's always the same
I am always this little boy
when I am 60 I just know I will still be a little boy to Mandlers
but I know I won't live that long

if you haven't gotten the Glean
this isn't really working for me
I want out.
----------------------------------------------

 part of the rules..is I am "set up"with their guys
their guys .
who know how I was raised...
and what little "tricks ' to use to make me .."Be" a certain way..

I am not always called Dumbo
it's often Damien
or Dex
or Wes...
__________

it's always been like that..
growing up as well
at one foster home
I was called wes
at another I was damian
they knew that wasn't the name I was called..but they could care less.
-------

I hate all of them now.
and so would you---------------

I am beginning to hate XXXX..
 he said I am letting every body down
by shoving Benzos in my mouth because I am a wuss...
and can't take the
interface...
but since I am supposed to have freewill (to a point) I can seek whatever pills I want..
                   I stopped smoking crack or snorting meth..
             but this never lasts long.

why?
cause man!!!! if your 5 senses were co-opted by some maniacs ..
trust me !!!!
living isn't such a fun experience and the last thing you care about is staying too sober
...........................................................................
all day long they throw images up in me
scary nasty ones..
it's worse than the hearing which you can sorta block with a white noise machine
also
they treat me like I am a six year old.
they have no respect for me.
they do not think of me as an adult who wants ...wanted adult life.
I never had adult life
all my life I have been kept by men
their men...----


I am pretty sure other companies ...doing the same stuff
have different tactics
I want a new team
I can take the interfacing but NOT with them
it will never ever be worked out
too much is under the bridge
LETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!......................................

they can't though

because I know too much how their  operating system works

and of course- I will think it- to another company who also is in the "app" game...and supposedly  they're just dying to supposedly find
Proxy's using operating systems not their own
to steal their methods

or THIS is some of the babyish jive they feed me
supposedly
they skip trace the bandwidth constantly
  concerning the interface...
from medical radio frequency (like with pacemakers) to the old wave stv used to "run on" before all TV went digity

my transmit and their transference is all over the electromagnetic spectrum
if it wasn't
anyone with an emotive headset and some smarts could tune in

mAY THEY fIND ME NoW!

--------------------------------------

so there's a reason they kill us off
because they have no choice..

{on a different topic..I just re- watched the movie "The Cell."
with Jennifer Lopez
...and was like WTF
this chick
'has just gone all upside wacko man 's brain(Vincent d'nafrio_
and next?
intends and succeeds  going  mind to mind
with some little boy
? and not a bit of wacky man in her mind is gonna seep into this kid she's now gonna go mind to mind with's head...
excuuuuse me?
How the fuck is this possible...?huh

it's always
 ONE TEAM OF MANDLERS
 for one 's ENTIRE life
has to be

(2)
......................we will rip your face off...if you continue with this type of  writing----------------
yeah

go ahead I graph

one of my foster fathers who I had to call uncle
was in Vietnam
and used to show me
these sick sick scary scary photos of this helicopter...and a man standing near the helipoter
than a second picture of the man
who is like "take by the helicopter's wings"
and the third picture was always of the man ....with out a face now
on the ground
...I was like 7 when or 6 ..or even 5 when he showed me these pictures.
he used to always say
THIS is what happens to people when they feel they must stick there noses into things they have no business sticking their noses in
it didn't really make sense at the time to me
because it wasn't just the man's nose missing but like his entire face
and everytime he showed me these pictures I looked really really close to see if ONLY his nose was either missing or still somewhere on his removed face..
I hated looking at the pictures but ...was now trying to understand why my "uncle" only said a man's nose should never go stick into places...
instead of
"now damian ...this is what happens when someone sticks their FACE into things they have no business sticking their FACE into

..........i used to think this kinda' rip you apart unit 731 style was
JUST so I'd have all this schizophrenic muble jumble
to "cover my tracks"
cause they say(the Madlers) you can't just "present" primary symptoms (or ever mention you see the visuals talk..cuase in real schizophrenia the visual hallucinations are always separate from the aural..
so in case you dear reader are gonna  go an dtry to convince welfare office or ssi dude you be wacko...never
ever say your hear things and see shit
like you might some hologram at Coachella.)
they say you must present the secondary traits of schizophrenia
.....strange delusions ...in the "facetaker-ish"vien

that's why I thought 'The Facetaker" became part of the stories
(and also cuz' they don't like Proxy lookin' in the mirror////for the same reason they don't like proxy ruminating too much ..or thinking inward

                                                    but they assure me "The Facetaker" ain't just a rundown or                                                
    no threshold test

-----------we're gonna rip your face off ...if you continue...in this manner of writing..

so I graph
so what..? so what can I do about it?
dude you liked primed me for this
final destination shit for years
I have "faceless" torn apart ..skinned alive...spoooooooky spook
 hardwired all  in me...
do it
kill me..
or keep me alive as" mr facelessman'
it might be better than this shit...
besides Evan had graphed regardless  they will eventually  do this to me eventually to get a pain read...

for pain reads are
                        Priceless. In the Neural Acquisition Filed


this is one reason two years ago
every other day
 I was ...scouting out overpasses and
cutting myself with razor blades to

"prove I could do what I would have to do.."i wasn't suicidal but petrified ..petrified they'd do what they threatened ...put me in some little van and zoom me away to the 'Saw 1 ,2 and 3" in some hidden scary scary room with like tiles all over the walls and floor ...and some shiny gurney and you know what I mean
I mean dude every other movie has this shit going on
it's like baked into our national conscious what happens when a van takes you away ...
right?

now .
well now I am sorta' convinced if they do their Final Destination
hack hack wack...cut you up boi stuff
I will be in so much fuckin pain I will reach reach reach to the very heavens for solace
and bring upon the world
some day of the triffids payback shit..

childish ,magical thinking ...yes..
but
how else can I take these threats/promises..with out smoking crack,snorting heroin or wandering around over passes..trying to strum up the will to jump huh?

so let's get this str8 even when my Mentors via Merge are "cool" with me'''''always always
is the facetaker..

compo cola/bimbombay: Indis O 'Say's" The Facetaker"

memphisohio.blogspot.com/2014/06/indis-o-says-facetaker.html
Jun 1, 2014 - I feel I must continue with the FACETAKER,the novelization of the horrible film being publicized. On the side of every bus,wall and billboard
You visited this page on 4/22/15.
  • compo cola/bimbombay: facetaker (cont)/..and the story was ...

    memphisohio.blogspot.com/2014/05/facetaker-cont.html
    May 13, 2014 - movie already in production of "The Facetaker" that Parasol Pictures "decreed" he write as a novelization... as Valerie Prentis had stated.
  • Parasol Picture's presents"The Facetaker" - compo cola ...

    memphisohio.blogspot.com/2014/07/cole-wakes-up-sweating.html
    Jul 26, 2014 - Cole wakes up sweating. The dream again of the Facetaker this time the dream is different it intertwines itself into another film

  • (2) recurring problem that I remember way to much about the threshold tests that were done to me..
    but to them this is taken as some weakness of character and some "roll with it ' spirit ...
    ...
    that was years ago man...
    ----
    there's a reason people sue other people for damages..
    I want nothing more than a day in court..
    not being able to
    get one

    I must now settle on
    attempting to "FIND something" of value in this mind fuck
    ...
    a book ...
    a novel..
    no more documenting...
    I want what is owed me
    what is owed everyone they have done this too...
    I know how much money is in this..
    ---------------

    let me explain something.
    how I must live because is..
    an dhow it is completely the opposite of what I wanted..and needed...
    I wanted to be able to travel..
    but this I cannot do...for 2 reasons
    .a.everywhere I go I take THEM
    and when I am completely alone ..for instance in a hotel room
    they
    decide..
    to take advantage of my being "a stranger in a strange hotel room"
    by pumping up the volume
    by switching the "new milieu" to

    Here's Guy in solitary
    Here's a condition that can be "made" correspondent to
    a prisoner's might.

    let's see what rundown might
    fit the scene

    never mind THE SCENE is a guy who JUST wanted to move around the southwest..and draw little pictures of cacti..and shit...?

    b.they send their little Teams around to interact with Pinnochio /Joe 90/human telephone man
    to "play with me"
    to go "Truman show" on me ...

    so -here I am.. trapped with XXXX
    who was set up with me ..to make sure I
    wrote only when I was supposed to and did drugs and stuff ONLY when some client back at homebase wanted to get 'a read"

    XXXX knows all the CUES and stuff I grew up with and it is his job to
    Bring me in and out of fugues
    by "saying certain things"
    and stuff like that ..

    now..i wasn't really ever supposed to know about the Neuro programming or the cues

    or that I was brought up to disassociate .."on cue"
    now you'd think once a person KNOWS this they can no longer be ..
    segmented..
    or cue-ed
    but they can because ...now
    because I knew more than I should have
    a signal overlay is placed upon me that forces me ...via alterations in signals...brain signals
    to constantly be reset and reset..

    so Tru Christie graphs,'You thought you were being so smart...didn't you? researching Monarch programiing and all that ..and NOW you really made yourself a puppet...didn't you?

    and that Facetaker stuff
    don't you ever believe that story was presented to you
    except so you will "see it coming"

    .
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment